With some of our board members advancing in their careers, moving, and such, we’re looking for new members to join us. As the UCAA board we are responsible for maintaining an active alumni network through events, Post magazine, newsletters, and more. Do you have brilliant ideas on how we could be doing more? Join the board!
Why apply? Being a board member allows you to:
- Expand your social and professional network
- Gain valuable and demonstrable experience in team work, organizational skills, project management
- Participate in UCU’s international student recruitment (possibly visit educational fairs abroad!)
- Give back to your alma mater
- Receive a partial reimbursement for your efforts
- Time investment is ~5 hours per week + a monthly board meeting + occasional UCU events
- Our meetings are currently held in Utrecht but if we receive applications from other cities in the Netherlands we would be open to rotating the meeting schedule between locations
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how and for which position to apply for.
We hope to hear from you soon!
The UCAA Board